In this article we will guide you through setting up Binance with our service. It's a simple process and will allow you to make automation convertions when using our service (more information on that here).
You need to go to your Binance account and create an API Key to provide to CryptAPI.
1. In your Binance account click API Management.
2. In API Management click Create API.
3. After clicking Create API a modal will open where you'll need to set a label for your API Key. In this case you can set "CryptAPI" as the label and click Next (after clicking next you willl need to confirm your account credentials).
4. Clicking Next will take you to the API Key page where you will need to copy both the API Key and Secret Key to somewhere safe. Please don't lose your Secret Key otherwise you will need to create a new API Key. You will also need to enable a permission called Enabled Spot & Margin Trading so CryptAPI is able to convert the values paid to your Binance address. After it's done you must click Save to save
5. After having your API Key created, go to CryptAPI's Dashboard and click the cog to open a dropdown menu.
6. Having the dropdown open click Exchanges.
7. In exchanges click Set-up Exchanges.
8. In the exchange list you need to select Binance.
9. After selecting Binance the configuration form will show.There you will need to paste your API Key  and your Secret Key . Then click Save Settings . Please notice that after clicking Save Settings the API Key and Secret Key won't be shown to you again. If you need to change the API Key you will need to delete the configuration first.