Our PrestaShop Module allows you to get paid in all our supported cryptocurrencies in your PrestaShop Store, with a simple set-up and no sign-ups required.
In this page we will guide you throught he configuration and installation of our official PrestaShop Module.
2. In the dropdown click "Module Manager".
3. In the "Module Manager" screen click "Upload a module".
4. After clicking "Upload a module", a modal will open. You can either drop the zip file in the red area or click "select file" to pick from your file system.
5. If you choose the right zip file, it should show you a install proccess. Once it's finished click "Configure".
6. After clicking "Configure", you'll see CryptAPI's PrestaShop Module settings. First, you need to activate the Module. You can configure the rest of the settings to fit your needs.
7. If you scroll down the settings page you will get to the fields that you must set-up.
8. Here you can define your Cronjob Nonce, though one is already define by default for you. Some of the plug-ins functions need a working Cronjob to function. For that you must set-up a Cronjob that calls the provided link every 5 minutes. If you aren't sure how this works, please contact your hosting provider.
9. After everything is set, click "Save" to enable all the settings. Now your PrestaShop Store is ready to accept cryptocurrencies.